Search all help topics
Online Payment Options
- What payment cards can I use to pay with?
We accept the following methods of payment:
• Debenhams Credit Card
• Debenhams gold account card (UK & N.Ireland)
• Debenhams account card (UK & N.Ireland)
• Debenhams shareholder account card (UK & N.Ireland)
• Visa (all countries)
• MasterCard (all countries)
• American Express (all countries)
• Delta/Connect (all countries)
• Maestro (all countries)
Gift & Reward cards
• Debenhams gift card (all countries except Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland)
• Debenhams e-gift card (all countries except Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland)
• Beauty club Card (UK only)
- I am having trouble completing my payment
Please see payment issues
- Can I use multiple payment options in one transaction?
Yes, you can. The following combinations are accepted:
Please ask a sales advisor at the nearest till for all possible payment combinations.
- Do you accept PayPal?
Unfortunately we do not accept PayPal on www.debenhams.com.
- Do you offer a Debenhams Store Card?
We no longer issue Debenhams store cards. However, existing members can still use this service. Please visit our personal finance page for more information.
As an alternative we offer a credit card via Newday our Mastercard provider, please visit our personal finance page for more information.
- Do you offer a Debenhams Credit Card?
Yes, please visit our personal finance page for more information
- What are the benefits of owning a Debenhams Credit Card?
Cardholders receive the following benefits:
• 3 points per £1 spent in any Debenhams store or online
• 1 point per £2 spent outside Debenhams
• 10% discount in any Debenhams cafe's/restaurant
• Receive Debenhams discounts, vouchers, and special offers throughout the year.
- I need help with my Debenhams Credit Card/Store Card.
Please visit our personal finance page for help with your MasterCard/Store card.
- Do you offer 0% finance?
For Debenhams Credit Card cardholders from time to time we offer finance related promotions, you will be notified via your monthly statement or you can check our current promotions for details of current offers.
- Orders placed using a Debenhams online or in store temporary card
If you have paid for your order using a Debenhams online or in-store temporary card there are several conditions which need to have been met, otherwise your order will be cancelled to prevent cases of fraud.
To make sure your order is accepted, please check your order complies with the below points:
• The delivery address for home deliveries matches the address used for the temporary card application. For Click and Collect orders where the delivery address is a Debenhams store, this does not apply.
• You do not exceed your temporary credit limit. Your temporary credit limit will be shown on the Debenhams Temporary Card PDF which was emailed to you; the maximum credit limit available for non-furniture items is £500.
• Your order does not contain purchases of a gift card.